วันเสาร์ที่ 12 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

Let's Play: Final Fantasy XIII - Episode 110: Reunions and Cutscenes!

Let's Play: Final Fantasy XIII - Episode 110: Reunions and Cutscenes! Tube. Duration : 11.62 Mins.


Sweet episode, breaking in and loving my life in this game! The Striker is a lot more scary looking than it is playing too :P Did I mention this game is simply beautiful? Also, if you are enjoying this series and you want to be updated every day when I post feel free to subscribe. I worked hard recording these and hopefully the commentary is as top-notch as I felt it would be. A link to the whole playlist: www.youtube.com Let's Play: Final Fantasy XIII: Episode 110: Reunions and Cutscenes! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My Channel: www.youtube.com My Twitter: www.twitter.com My e-mail: duffking56@gmail.com

Tags:

Tapioca Starch

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น