วันอาทิตย์ที่ 17 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Let's Play: Final Fantasy XIII - Episode 115: This charge be an Ark

Let's Play: Final Fantasy XIII - Episode 115: This charge be an Ark Video Clips. Duration : 10.75 Mins.


Vanille: This place must be an ahk Lightning: An ark? *Trollface* That basically makes up this episode :P Enjoy all! I certainly won't because this will be publishing when I am at work :( Also, if you are enjoying this series and you want to be updated every day when I post feel free to subscribe. I worked hard recording these and hopefully the commentary is as top-notch as I felt it would be. A link to the whole playlist: www.youtube.com Let's Play: Final Fantasy XIII: Episode 115: This must be an Ark ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My Channel: www.youtube.com My Twitter: www.twitter.com My e-mail: duffking56@gmail.com

Tags:

Activated Carbon With Calgon Carbon Activated Carbon With C.Gigantic Carbon High Definition Television Website

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น